Calamaris v2 is a logfile parser and report generator, originally written by Cord Beermann and distributed under the GNU Public License. This add-on integrates Calamaris into the IPCop 2.x.x GUI and gives you the ability to create customized, detailed, menu driven Proxy reports.
Report features of the Calamaris add-on
- Request method (GET, HEAD, ...)
- Incoming requests (TCP and UDP)
- Outgoing requests
- Requested first- and second-level domains
- Protocol report (http, gopher, ftp, ...)
- Requested content-types and file extensions
- Size based distribution of objects
- Performance in defined timeranges
- Download the tar archive
- Copy the tar archive via SCP to your IPCop box. Windows users can use WinSCP for this. Keep in mind that SSH must be enabled and you will have to use port 222 instead of 22.
- Login as root on the console or via SSH. Windows users can use PuTTY for this.
- chdir to the place where you put the archive
- Extract the tar archive with the command:
- tar -xvzf ipcop-calamaris-3.0.1.tgz
install Calamaris addon with the command: